I’ve always believed that a beautiful smile makes a great first impression. I feel very fortunate to be in a profession where I can provide that to my patients. I love meeting new and interesting people every day. I learn so much from my patients and their families and I hope they learn from me as well! Orthodontics is a great profession because I get to work with adults and kids, improve their appearance and self-confidence, and really make a difference in their lives.
Education and Continuing Education
- Hunter College High School
- Bachelor of Science – Cornell University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Columbia University School of Dental Surgery
- General practice residency – Montefiore Medical Center
- Orthodontic certificate and Master of Science degree – Columbia University
I regularly attend both local and national continuing education seminars. Orthodontics is constantly evolving, and I believe in working hard to stay at the forefront of the latest clinical techniques and technological advancements. It is my goal to provide the best treatment alternatives for my patients and deliver the highest quality and most efficient orthodontic care.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
- Columbia University Orthodontic Division Alumni Association, past president
- Hellenic American Dental Society, past treasurer
Outside the Office
I’ve lived in New York City my entire life, except for the four years I spent in beautiful Ithaca, New York for college. I love running and I’ve completed two NYC marathons, but right now I’m trying to stick to a more manageable distance of half-marathons. I also love traveling, photography, cooking, and of course eating!
I am so grateful for the education that I’ve received, and being active in the community is my way of giving back. I strongly believe in having a good, well-rounded educational foundation, and it is something I try to emphasize with my patients. I am a member of the Cornell Alumni Ambassador Network, for which I interview potential freshman students. I am also a past president of the Columbia University Orthodontic Alumni Society, and I serve on the board of directors of the Hunter College High School Alumni Association.